During the festival weekend, there will be a shuttle bus running between Omagh, Omagh Rugby Football Club and the Ulster American Folk Park. More info coming soon!
Staying in the local area
Although we don't provide onsite accommodation, there are lots of high quality B&B's and hotels through Omagh and West Tyrone! Plan your stay at discovernorthernireland.com or exploreomaghsperrins.com and remember to organise your own transport to and from your accommodation (as we don't provide this!)
Camping and Caravans
Omagh Rugby Football Club has several camping and caravan options for Bluegrass Omagh 2024. Pitch cost for Bluegrass Omagh 2024
- 3 Nights: £50.00
- 2 Nights: £40.00
- 1 Night: £30.00
This price includes:
- Camping on site at Rugby Football Club
- Use of kitchen, shower and toilet facilities
- Transfers to and from Ulster American Folk Park via shuttle bus
- Free admission to the picking session on Friday night in the Members Bar
- Free admission to the late night session on Saturday night in the Members Bar. Starting at approximately 11.00pm, this late night session is available to everyone. A small cover charge will apply to those not using the camping and caravanning facilities.
To book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide full contact details, car registration, day of arrival, and number of nights required. Payment for camping to be made on arrival.
*Please note there are no electrical hook ups.