In the local area...
We don’t have onsite accommodation however there are many high quality B&B’s and hotels throughout the Omagh and West Tyrone area that would love to facilitate your stay. Plan your short break at discovernorthernireland.com or exploreomaghsperrins.com. Please organise transport to and from your accommodation as this is not provided.
Camping and Caravanning...
Omagh Rugby Football Club has a number of camping and caravanning options for Bluegrass Omagh 2023.
Pitch cost for Bluegrass Omagh 2023
- 3 Nights: £45.00
- 2 Nights: £35.00
- 1 Night: £25.00
This price includes:
- Camping on site at Rugby Football Club
- Use of kitchen, shower and toilet facilities
- Transfers to and from Ulster American Folk Park via shuttle bus
- Free admission to the picking session on Friday night in the Members Bar
- Free admission to the late night session on Saturday night in the Members Bar. Starting at approximately 11.00pm, this late night session is available to everyone. A small cover charge will apply to those not using the camping and caravanning facilities.
To book your place, please email email@example.com and provide full contact details, car registration, day of arrival, and number of nights required. Payment for camping to be made on arrival.
*Please note there are no electrical hook ups.
During the festival weekend we'll be running a free shuttle service to and from the festival. The service will be running to and from Omagh Town Centre (South-West College Lay-by) and Ulster American Folk Park. Shuttle Service timings (subject to change) are included below: